Summary: Steamed kale is an ideal way to bring out nutrients in kale. Highly recommended for weight-loss, steaming is one of the macrobiotic ways of cooking. This is a healthy food vegetarian/vegan recipe for weight loss
5.0 stars based on 1 reviews
- 1 bunch of kale, coarsely chopped, with stems removed
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of water or vegetable stock
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil and add garlic; stir for 30 seconds and don't allow it to burn.
- Add water or vegetable stock, kale and salt; toss and cover with a lid. Reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until kale turns bright green.