Recipe contributed by Choose-healthy-food.com (source)
- 1-2 bunches of kale, washed and stems removed
- 2 scallions
- 5-7 springs of parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- (optional) 1 tsp oregano
- (optional) 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lemon, split in 2 portions: add one portion, another one later if required
- 1/4 cup sesame tahini
- sea salt or seasoning blend to taste
- (optional) chili oil or chili flakes to taste
- Blend all the dressing ingredients, but add only 1/2 of required lemon juice. For ease of washing your blender, don't add tahini.
- Pour the mixture in the big bowl, and stir in tahini. Try the dressing, and if you like more sour taste, add another 1/2 of the required lemon juice.
- Chop or tear kale into pieces and slightly squeeze in your palms.
- Add it to the dressing and mix thoroughly.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html