- 1 bunch of kale, washed and stems removed
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt or seasoning blend to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop or tear kale into pieces.
- Mix oil, salt and vinegar (or lime juice)) in a bowl, mix well with kale and massage into kale pieces.
- Spread onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy. Take kale out immediately if it changes colour to brown.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html