- 1 large bunch of kale, washed, dried and torn into ~3inch pieces
- Juice and zest of 1/2 to one lemon ( add half lemon and taste before adding another half)
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup cashews (or soaked almonds, or a combination)
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil (good quality)
- ¾ bunch coriander (cilantro; I use a whole bunch)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup yeast flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop or tear kale into pieces. Put that kale into a large, wide mixing bowl.
- Blend all except the kale until smooth.
- Pour over the nut mix and mix well by hand, massaging the kale so it’s well covered.
- Spread on the dehydrator sheet.Dehydrate until crispy for about 4 hours.
Cooking Time: 4 hours