- 1 bunch of kale, washed and stems removed
- 1 red pepper
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 cup basil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 sundried tomatoes, oil removed
- sea salt or seasoning blend to taste
- (optional) chili oil or chili flakes to taste
- Blend all the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the mixture in the big bowl. Try the dressing, and if you like it spicier, add chili flakes.
- Chop or tear kale into pieces and slightly squeeze in your palms.
- Add it to the dressing and mix thoroughly. Raw kale chips in tahini dressing on the dehydrator sheet
Dehydrating raw kale chips:
- Spread kale pieces on the dehydrator sheets
- Set your dehydrator for 135 degrees and dehydrate for 6 hours
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread kale pieces onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy. Take kale out immediately if it changes colour to brown.
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
Baking kale chips:
Produces 3 ziplock bags of chips, so it is wise to double or even triple the recipe. Triple recipe will fit into Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator, and would require 7 hours dehydration.For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html