- 2 cans (16 ounce) whole green beans, drained
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 to 8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 6 to 8 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 6 tablespoons salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
Preparation:Combine first green beans, vinegar, oil, onion, salt, and pepper; refrigerate several hours or overnight. A few hours before serving, add remaining ingredients; mix well. Chill thoroughly; gently stir before serving.
Serves 6 to 8.
Posted by Hope35
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html