Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 1 Hr 10 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr 15 Min
- 8 cups spelt flour
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/4 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together the spelt flour, sesame seeds, salt, molasses, baking soda and milk until well blended. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Placing a tin of the same size over the top of the loaf while baking gives it a lovely crust.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html