Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 55 MinServings 8
- 8 ears fresh corn in husks
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Place the corn in a large pot with enough water to cover, and soak at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Remove silks from corn, but leave the husks.
- Place corn on the preheated grill. Cook, turning occasionally, 20 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat, cool slightly, and discard husks.
- Cut the corn kernels from the cob, and place in a medium bowl. Mix in the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and red onion.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the cilantro, olive oil, garlic, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Blend until smooth, and stir into the corn salad.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html