Sliced diagonally to reveal a colorful filling, these elegant wraps make a lovely luncheon entree or appetizer.
- 1 tube (4.5 oz/130 g) goat cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh dill, or chives
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 buckwheat chive crepes
- 1 pkg (5 oz/150 g) sliced smoked salmon, (12 slices)
- 2 cups (500 mL) mixed baby salad greens.php">greens
Roll up cr?s tightly and place, seam side down, on plate. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.) To serve, cut in half on diagonal.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: February 2007