- 1 cup white spelt flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water as needed
- (Preferred) Process all ingredients in a food processor until they form a ball that rides on the blades.
- You can also let a bread machine knead the ingredients for about 5 minutes. (I've never tried this, but have heard it works well.)
- Pasta can be rolled and cut in a regular (manual, hand-crank) pasta maker by passing it through repeatedly smaller (i.e., higher number) settings until nearly paper thin, and then run through the cutting blades. I am told it does not do so well in an automatic pasta maker.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html