Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 30 MinServings: 8
- 6 ears corn, husk and silk removed
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-low heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place the ears of corn on the grill and cook until the kernels are tender, about ten minutes turning frequently. Remove the ears from the grill and cool. Cut the kernels off of the cob.
- Fill a large saucepan with lightly salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add asparagus and cook until just tender, about 1 minute. Drain in a colander and rinse immediately under cold, running water until well chilled. Set aside.
- Combine the corn, asparagus, roasted peppers, garlic, basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html