Recipe By: Source), posted in Allrecipes.com, Canada (
Serving : 2
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the snow peas, water and garlic. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Combine the butter, lemon juice and Italian seasoning. Drizzle over peas; toss to coat.
- This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
- Editor's Note: This recipe was tested in an 1,100 watt microwave.
- Nutritional Analysis: 3/4 cup (prepared with reduced-fat butter)equals 76 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.