Recipe contributed by MARBALET, Source of the recipe from Allrecipes.com, Canada
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces snow peas
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until the sauce is thick and smooth. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 203 Total Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 39mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
If you like what you read, please follow me at http://twitter.com/kylejnorton