• 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup plum sauce
Cooking the Food:
1. Put the chicken in a clean bowl or container, you will be applying the marinade after you are done mixing it. In another bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Combine it properly so that all of the ingredients have been mixed together. When done, pour the marinade over the chicken and put it in the refrigerator to marinate. Marinating time is 6 hours or overnight if you would want. The longer the time you let the chicken marinate, the tastier it will be.
2. When the marinating is done, you can prepare your grill. If you are using an electric grill, preheat it to high and cover with a lid to burn off the excess food that had been stuck on the grill rack or if you want, you can wash the grill rack before you turn on the electric grill. If an electric grill is not available, you can use the common grill; just put in medium coal and burn it.
3. If you are ready, put the chicken on the grill for about 12 minutes. When bottom part is done, turn over the chicken to the other side and cook for another 12 minutes. When done, brush some plum juice over the chicken and grill for a minute for each side.
4. Place the finished dish on a clean plate and serve hot. Prepare some fruit juice or cold water to go with the dish. You can add some side vegetables if you want. Just put the desired vegetables on the grill and cook it.
This recipe has 39% calories, 18% sodium, and 70% of protein. You can lessen your sodium intake by replacing salt with low sodium soy sauce or low sodium vinegar. Since the chicken you have bought is skinless, its calorie value lessens. So this recipe is good for your diet regimen. Now you can eat a delicious dish without worrying about your diet.
Secret To A Vibrant And Healthy Lifestyle
That You Can Find Easily At The Comfort Of Your Kitchen.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html