- Preparation time: 15 minutes Stand: 15 minutes
- Cook time : 3 minutes
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1 lb (454 g) small cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 lb (454 g) green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
Meanwhile, halve green beans diagonally. Blanch in saucepan of boiling water until tender-crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and cool in ice bath. Drain well and pat dry with towel.
Add beans and fennel to mushrooms; toss to coat well. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2010