- thin white bread (Pepperidge farm thin-sliced)
- Mayonnaise or butter
- salt and pepper
1. Peel cucumbers. Slice very thin (using the side of a square, 4-sided grater works well for this)
2. Sprinkle with salt. Put cukes in bowl with weight on them (you are pressing the water out).
3. Cut crusts off bread. Spread with mayonnaise or softened butter.
4. Layer overlapping rows of cucumbers on one slice of bread. Sprinkle with (white) pepper if you like. Cover with another slice of bread.
5. Cut sndwiches on the diagonal, once or twice, depending on how small you want them. 6. Serve with hot tea, or, in the summer, lemonade
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html