If you're looking for more easy raw food recipes, try my Top Ten Easy Raw Food Diet Recipes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 zucchinis, sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler
- 2 large handfuls of bean sprouts, approx 2 cups
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (use almonds, peanuts or cashews)
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- juice from one lime
- 1 tablespoon raw, cold-pressed olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Preparation:Toss all ingredients together in a bowl until well coated. Add a dash more salt if desired and enjoy!
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html