Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 eggplant
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup diced green or red bell pepper pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
Preparation:Peel, slice and cook eggplant; drain and mash. Add remaining ingredients and place in buttered casserole. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake eggplant casserole at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes.
Eggplant casserole serves 4.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html