- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles (about 10 oz) or 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can black beans, drained (16oz)
- 1 large onion
- 1/4 tsp each cumin, chili powder, oregano, and garlic powder
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs round steak, cut in serving size pieces, or stew beef
Preparation:Combine all ingredients in the crock-pot (3 1/2-quart or larger). Mix well. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours (4 to 5 hours on high). Serve over hot rice or with mashed potatoes.
Serves 4 to 6.
Note: This makes quite a bit of juice, so you may double the meat and freeze half for future meals.
*You may substitute 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups of chunky salsa, or a can (14oz) of diced tomatoes and a can (4oz) of diced green chiles.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html