Total cooking time.-10 minutes
Ingredients for the smoked chicken and spinach recipe:
- 300 g (10 oz.) smoked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 g (3 ½ oz.) marinated chargrilled capsicum, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup (50 g/1 3/4 oz.) pine nuts
- 1 bunch (500 g/1lb) English spinach, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1.4 cup (7 g/ 1/4 oz.) basil leaves, shredded
Directions for the smoked chicken and spinach recipe:
1. Cut all the chicken into thin strips.
2. Heat a wok over high heat, add some oil and swirl it to coat the base and side of the wok with oil. Then add all the chicken, the capsicum and the pine nuts and stir fry them for about 3-4 minutes or so, or until all the nuts are golden. After that, add all the spinach and stir-fry it for about 2-3 minutes, or until it becomes just wilted.
3. Add the sour cream, the mustard and the basil to the wok and toss them well until they will thoroughly combine. Then season them with salt and some pepper before. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Value for the smoked chicken and spinach recipe:
- Protein 22 g:
- Fat 13 g;
- Carbohydrate 2.5 g;
- Dietary Fibre 4.5 g.
- Cholesterol 45mg;
- Energy 900kJ (2l5cal)
1. It is almost common knowledge these days that smoked chicken breast and marinated chargrilled capsicum are available at specialty delicatessens.
Copyright © Shirley M. Duran, All Rights Reserved. If you are interested in using this article make all the urls (links) active. Thank you!
Made From Fresh Fruits And Vegetable Recipes
Secret To A Vibrant And Healthy Lifestyle
That You Can Find Easily At The Comfort Of Your Kitchen.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html