Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
- 1 bunch mustard greens
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 medium shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place greens in the pot, cover, and cook 7 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, and rinse under cold water.
- Heat the ghee in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the shallots until lightly brown. Stir in ginger, and season with red pepper. Mix in greens, kidney beans, tomato sauce, and curry powder. Stir in the half and half, and continue cooking until heated through.
Nutritional InformationAmount Per Serving Calories: 223 | Total Fat: 7.6g | Cholesterol: 19mg
Made From Fresh Fruits And Vegetable Recipes
Secret To A Vibrant And Healthy Lifestyle
That You Can Find Easily At The Comfort Of Your Kitchen.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html