- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste (optional)
- Whisk the eggs together in a medium-sized bowl until the yolks are broken up and incorporated with the whites.
- Add the spinach and cheese and stir well to incorporate.
- Sprinkle a few pinches of salt and pepper into the mix, if desired. About 1/24 tsp of each will do.
- Pour the mixture into a skillet over medium heat and allow it to cook for about 15 seconds, until it's firm enough to flip.
- Fold over the omelette and allow it to finish cooking all the way through, about 30 seconds.
- You may use whatever type of cheese you'd like, but cheddar and mozzarella work best in flavor and texture.
- Frozen or fresh spinach may be used. If frozen spinach is used, make sure it is thawed and drained before incorporated into the recipe.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Salt (optional)
- 16 oz cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until the onion turns clear, about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and salt and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss the spinach mixture together with the parmesan cheese and cooked pasta until the pasta is coated.
- Canola or vegetable oil may be substituted for olive oil.
- Dehydrated onion may be used, but take the amount down to 1 tsp.
- Garlic powder may be substituted for fresh garlic, but use 1/4 tsp instead.
- 1 cup thawed and drained frozen spinach may be substituted for 2 cups fresh.
- Mozzarella cheese may be substituted for parmesan.
- Refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 5 oz chopped spinach
- Roll out the pizza crust onto a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly on top of the crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the tomato sauce.
- Add the spinach in an even layer over the cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or until cheese melts thoroughly.
- For a simpler pizza, omit the tomato sauce and just brush a layer of olive oil onto the crust.
- Add any other veggies or toppings you want along with the spinach.
Secret To A Vibrant And Healthy Lifestyle
That You Can Find Easily At The Comfort Of Your Kitchen.
For More healthy food recipes visit http://theworldmosthealthyfoodsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/10/workd-most-healthy-foods-recipes-index.html
For the world most healthy foods visit http://healthy-foods-index.blogspot.com/2011/03/healthy-foods-list.html